These are the simple requirements for a quick online loan.
• Minimum of 90 days at work.
• Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
• Older than 18 years-old.
• Minimum monthly income of $ 1,000.
• Have a valid bank account in the name of the applicant.
• Work and home telephone number (or cell phone number).
• valid email
You must provide:
• Your social security number
• Your residence status identification number
Those persons who belong or in the past belonged to the armed forces of the United States can not apply for these loans (according to the law).
Personnel who work in a company
Documentation is not required to verify your employment if you live in: Alaska, Alabama, Colorado, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Hawaii, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Texas, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.
You will be asked for copies of the last 2 stubs of your paycheck if you live in New Mexico, Illinois, Minnesota and Wyoming. This is according to the law.
If you work on your own, you must provide documentation to verify income. These documents include:
2 check stubs (most recent).
2 statements of your bank account (the most recent).
People who receive social insurance or desability
If you receive social security or disability you must provide the following documentation to establish the income verification:
– An award letter for verification of benefits from the Social Security Administration. This letter is always sent to the end of the year. There is indicated how much you receive in benefits annually. If you can not find it, you can ask for one.
– 2 statements (most recent) of your bank account where the deposit of your social security check appears.